Welcome to this e-learning course on Managing Stress. It has been developed as a follow up to our Dealing with Stress course. While everyone, whether staff or manager, has a responsibility to keep their pressures within manageable limits and avoid harmful stress, managers have additional responsibilities in relation to stress. Avoid harmful stress and keep growing. When you can deal with stress you can very well manage your work without stress! This course major focus is on managerial responsibilities in managing harmony with stress free work environment. It will evolve an individual’s professional development.
This course will provide you with all the practical as well as theoretical knowledge. Also, it’ll help you in understanding the related complexities. Each and every concept in this course has been visually described and elaborated, in order to make it easy for you to understand and learn. This course has 7 videos in total and will take you through all of these in maximum 2 hours. You can watch the videos at your own pace and accordingly can raise doubts or questions if you get stuck.
Five video-based core elements:
- 3 levels of responsibility
- Leadership revisited
- The duty of care
- Dodgy assumptions
- Module Companion E-book Managing Stress
Target En-rollers of this course can be anyone who is interested in:
- Being more efficient and effective as a manager
- Managing their staff and workload by keeping stress at bay
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrollment are:
- Quality course material
- Lifetime access to the course
- Instant & free course updates
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
- Few free lectures for a quick overview
It’s time for you to grab the opportunity and make the most out of your life.