Learn how to create a positive impact on people around you, be it professional or personal surroundings. Inculcate the skill to how to control your impact on people. Creating a positive influence on the situations you find yourself involved in will lead you to a “Making a Difference” situation.
There can be three outcomes of the interaction process that we generally follow in our daily routines:-
We are the controllers of the impact that we create on people who can either enrich or diminish our verbal contribution. Interaction could be verbal or non-verbal, but its our own decision to choose the one where we discover the ‘difference’.
The “Difference” created holds the critically of building relations in long-term and the short-term consequences.
Layout of the Course:-
- Starting with a short introduction video of the course, next you can,
- Discover various influencing skills with some examples of them in action. It will guide you on how & why influencing skills are so important when it comes to making a difference.
- What Tools are used for making a positive difference (Parts I to III) .
- Module companion workbook, which needs to be kept handy before starting with the course.
The target en-rollers for this course can be:-
- Anyone who wants to get positively noticed by their surrounding crowd
- Anyone who desires to be an inspiration for others
- Anyone from any type of professional field
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrollment are:
- Quality course material
- Lifetime access to the course
- Instant & free course updates
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
- Few free lectures for a quick overview
It’s time for you to grab the opportunity and make the most out of your life.
For more courses on similar topic/ subject visit: https://edugate.org/course-category/personal-development/
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 42 minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
What are influencing skills 0/0
Tools for making a Positive Difference? 0/4