Making a Difference!
There can be three outcomes of the interaction process positive, negative or neutral. We are the controllers of the impact we create on people that can either enrich or diminish our verbal contribution. Interaction could be verbal or non-verbal where we discover the ‘difference’.
The “Difference” created is the holds the critically of building relations in long-term and the short-term consequences.
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrollment are:
- Quality course material
- Lifetime access to the course
- Instant & free course updates
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
- Few free lectures for a quick overview
It’s time for you to grab the opportunity and make the most out of your life.
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 42 minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
What are influencing skills 0/0
Tools for making a Positive Difference? 0/4