Grab this superlative course on Equality, diversity and inclusion and learn how to tackle and avoid discrimination
The field of equality, diversity and inclusion is a very complex one, but also one that has been characterized by considerable oversimplification over the years that has led to a number of problems. This introductory course has therefore been developed to clarify what the important issues are and move away from the mistakes of the past and establish a much firmer understanding of what needs to be done to develop and maintain workplaces rooted in fairness and an appreciation of what different people can bring.
This course will provide you with all the practical as well as theoretical knowledge. Also, it’ll help you in understanding the related complexities. Each and every concept in this course has been visually described and elaborated, in order to make it easy for you to understand and learn. This course has 5 videos in total and will take you through all of these in maximum 1 hour. You can watch the videos at your own pace and accordingly can raise doubts or questions if you get stuck.
This course consists of three sections:-
- Why promote equality, diversity and inclusion
- Learning from past mistakes
- Pitfalls to avoid
On completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- Tackle the complex and sensitive issues relating to discrimination
- Identify the important issues are and move away from the mistakes of the past and establish a much firmer understanding
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrollment are:
- Quality course material
- Lifetime access to the course
- Instant & free course updates
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
- Few free lectures for a quick overview
It’s time for you to grab the opportunity and make the most out of this course.