Dive into the process and guidelines to deal with unavoidable stress and pressure.
This course will provide you with all the practical as well as theoretical knowledge. Also, it’ll help you in understanding the related complexities. Each and every concept in this course has been visually described and elaborated, in order to make it easy for you to understand and learn. This course has 21 videos in total and will take you through all of these in maximum 4 hours. You can watch the videos at your own pace and accordingly can raise doubts or questions if you get stuck.
On completion of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the actual difference between pressure and stress
- Appreciate the crucial role of support and recognize that stress is not the sign of a weak individual; it is a sign that there is something wrong with the situation one is going through
- Recognize a range of strategies you can use to manage pressures and prevent harmful stress
This course offers:
- In-depth understanding & identification of the problems associated with stress.
- Continuous professional development
- Strategies for preventing pressure from over spilling into stress
- Solid foundation of learning about stress for all levels of employees & individuals
- Identification of complexities involved and provides you with the insights you need to deal with stress confidently and constructively
Target En-rollers of this course can be anyone who wants to keep their pressures manageable and prevent stress
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrollment are:
- Quality course material
- Lifetime access to the course
- Instant & free course updates
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
- Few free lectures for a quick overview
It’s time for you to grab the opportunity and make the most out of this course.