Learn how to hack both WiFi and wired networks like black hat hackers, and learn how to secure them from these attacks.
Course division is in III Major Parts namely:
I. Pre-connection attacks
- Networks’ working flow,
- Devices communication
- Information Transfer in wireless networks
- Terminologies: Channel, MAC Address, Managed Mode, Monitor Mode, Sniffing, Packet Sniffing
II. Gaining Access
- How to crack the key
- Get password of the Targeted Network
III. Post Connection attacks
- Gather comprehensive information
- Inject evil code
- Create a fake WiFi network
Layout of this Course:
- Crack WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryptions using a number of methods.
- ARP Spoofing/ARP Poisoning
- Launch Various Man In The Middle attacks.
- 50 detailed videos about practical attacks against Wi-Fi networks
- Sniff packets from clients and analyze them to extract important info such as passwords, cookies, URLs, videos, images.
- Detect ARP poisoning and protect your self and your network against it.
- You will be able to use more than 20 penetration testing tools such as ettercap, wireshark, aircrack-ng suit.
- Combine individual attacks to launch even more powerful attacks.
- Control connections of clients around you without knowing the password.
- Gather detailed information about clients and networks like their OS, opened ports.
- Gain access to any account accessed by any client in your network.
- A number of practical attacks that can be used without knowing the key to the target network
Target en-rollers for this course:
- Techies and IT Professionals seeking forward to learn network penetration testing
- Folks who are keen to discover ways of protecting networks from hackers
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrolment are:
- Quality course material
- Lifetime access to the course
- Instant & free course updates
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
- Few free lectures for a quick overview
- Certificate of completion
It’s time for you to grab the opportunity and make the most out of this course.