Grab this superlative chance to learn how to create your own website in just 1 Hour!!!
Taught by an International Instructor with over 18 years of experience in Web Development, learn how to create a website from scratch using HTML CSS with a step-by-step procedure.This course will provide you with all the practical knowledge on this. Also, it’ll help you in understanding the complexities involved in it. Each and every concept in this course has been visually described and elaborated, in order to make it easy for you to understand and learn.
This course has 17 videos in total and will take you through all of these in maximum 1 hour. You can watch the videos at your own pace and accordingly can raise doubts or questions if you get stuck.
In case you are new to HTML & CSS, you have landed at just the correct platform and course. Internet being the core base of HTML and CSS being the positioner & controller of HTML, we’ll go from scratch to end on how to create a website. This course has it all you need to learn from. Starting from resources, source codes, how to integrate HTML with CSS, Web Designing concepts etc.
Use HTML and CSS to create a website that is ready to function.
Following are the concepts explained in this course:
- Learn to put text on top with background images
- Create and style a Navbar
- Adding headers and footers
- Use placeholder content the web development
- Add the scroll spy to the Navbar
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrollment are:
- To the point video lessons
- Some real world examples for better understanding
- Source Files
- Top Resource Links
- Quality course material on HTML & CSS
- Lifetime access to the course
- Instant & free course updates
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
- Few free lectures for a quick overview
Don’t miss on this unique opportunity and enroll today itself!!
- Introduction Webpage introduction
- Developer Setup
- Webpage Setup
- Setup Nav Structure and Elements
- Style NavBar CSS
- Add Placeholder Content to Sections
- Tweak Header NavBar and Sections
- Build Sections
- Build Page Footer
- Final Page Tweaks
- Webpage Final Overview
- Course Resources
- Source Code 1
- Source Code 5
- Source Code Final