Discover a detailed and high end guide for dealing with XSS, session hijacking, XSRF, credential management & SQLi
Enable yourself in successfully coating your site with armor & simultaneously protect yourself against all sorts of threats and vulnerabilities. This course will help you gain this expertise with the help of certain examples.
This course will provide you with all the practical knowledge related web security involving vulnerabilities and their mitigation. Also, it’ll help you in understanding the complexities involved. Each and every concept in this course has been visually described and elaborated, in order to make it easy for you to understand and learn.
This course has 56 videos in total and will take you through all of these in maximum 4 hours. You can watch the videos at your own pace and accordingly can raise doubts or questions if you get stuck. There is 2 requirements to enroll in this course:
- Basic understanding of how the web browser, rendering, headers, cookies and sessions
Following are the major topics covered under this course:
- How does common web security attacks work?
- How do we mitigate them?
- What secure practices to follow?
- Security attacks such as Cross Site Scripting, Session Hijacking, Credential Management, Cross Site Request Forgery, SQL Injection, Direct Object Reference, Social Engineering
- Risk mitigation using the Content Security Policy Header, user input validation and sanitization, secure token validation, sandboxed iframes, secure sessions and expiry, password recovery
- Web security basics: Two factor authentication, Open Web Application Security Project
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrollment are:
- Quality Course Material
- Instant & free course updates
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
- Few free lectures for a quick overview
Grab the opportunity and enroll today!