Grab this highly affordable and exclusive opportunity to discover, what exactly takes place under the hood of your car and learn how the cars works, including its overall mechanism.
This course will provide you with all the practical knowledge related the engineering, chemistry and physics concepts involved in the working of a car. Also, it’ll help you in understanding the complexities of automotive designs. Each and every concept in this course has been visually described and elaborated, in order to make it easy for you to understand and learn.
This course has 28 videos in total and will take you through all of these in maximum 4 hours. You can watch the videos at your own pace and accordingly can raise doubts or questions if you get stuck. There is no such requirement to enroll in this course. It has started with very basics to advanced concepts.
This course is very visual. Cars are found to be incredibly complicated these days, and the key to understanding that complexity is visualizing how the components work, and how they work together. This course will help you get there.
Following are the topics covered under this course:-
- How car starts?
- How internal combustion engines work?
- What fuel systems are placed?
- Suspension, Steering and Brakes
Layout of this course will be:-
- Section 1: Starting From Basics
- Section 2: Car Engines
- Section 3: Ignition and Fuel Systems
- Section 4: Transmission and Drive Train
- Section 5: Other Car Systems
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrollment are:
- Quality course material
- Instant & free course updates
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
- Few free lectures for a quick overview
Grab the opportunity and enroll today!