Generating unique content is easy to deal with but, generating organic traffic for the same becomes a task. This course will help you in improving on your SEO Optimization & Score.
The first and most important step of any online business is making sure you have the right keywords to build your whole foundation upon. Without knowing the right search terms for your niche, all the optimization in the world wouldn’t help you rank higher or get more traffic. So we start there, first!
This course will provide you with all the practical as well as theoretical knowledge. Also, it’ll help you in understanding the related complexities. Each and every concept in this course has been visually described and elaborated, in order to make it easy for you to understand and learn. This course has 13 videos in total and will take you through all of these in maximum 1.5 hours. You can watch the videos at your own pace and accordingly can raise doubts or questions if you get stuck.
On completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- Perform keyword research
- Utilize those keywords
- Understand the basics of technical SEO
- Track your analytics
- Start with an online PR agency
- Optimize and rank your content higher in search engines
- Improvise your SEO Score
- Become a SEO writing expert as well
Target En-rollers of this course can be:
- Online Marketers
- Someone who wants to rank their articles & blog posts higher in Google, Bing & Yahoo’s search engines
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrollment are:
- Quality course material on SEO Optimization
- Lifetime access to the course
- Instant & free course updates
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
- Few free lectures for a quick overview
It’s time for you to grab the opportunity and make the most out of this course.
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 70
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes