Here stands an amazing course for you to guide you on how to use PayPal as the most secured source of payments in your day-to-day engagements & how PayPal works as the most user friendly domain for payments.
PayPal acts as a “middleman” between buyers and sellers, accepting payments and steering them on to recipients without, hopefully, sharing any critical personal data, like bank account information, to potential fraudsters.
This course will provide you with all the practical as well as theoretical knowledge. Also, it’ll help you in understanding the related complexities. Each and every concept in this course has been visually described and elaborated, in order to make it easy for you to understand and learn. This course has 19 videos in total and will take you through all of these in maximum 1 hour. You can watch the videos at your own pace and accordingly can raise doubts or questions if you get stuck.
On completion of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Process payments online through PayPal
- Register for PayPal
- Create various buttons in PayPal
- Manage common PayPal issues
- Protect your funds from scammers & thieves in PayPal
Layout of the course:
- What Is PayPal?
- Payment Security Measures
- How Buyers Stay Safe on PayPal?
- How Sellers Stay Safe on PayPal?
- Is PayPal Safer Than Banks and Credit Cards?
Target En-rollers of this course can be professional who want to get started with:
- Online Marketers
- E commerce Owners
- Service Providers
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrollment are:
- Quality course material on how to use PayPal
- Lifetime access to the course
- Instant & free course updates
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
- Few free lectures for a quick overview
It’s time for you to grab the opportunity and make the most out of this course.
- Lectures 19
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 9
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
PayPal Issues 0/4