45 min course module explaining “What is Strategy” There are a lot of terms and buzz words in the world of strategy. Let’s Dive Deeper
You might be familiar with Red oceans, Blue Oceans. How about the following:
- Value Curves,
- Niche Strategy,
- VRI Resources,
- Core competencies,
- strategic agility.
15 Lectures focusing on “What is Strategy and the Aims to demystify the Conceptual Knowledge
– Take insights on the up to date and the most well-known concepts
– The theory with Practical know-hows
– Ace ahead of the 90% of amongst business professionals
- Future Leaders in organizations
- Prospective MBA students.
- People interested in entering the field of strategy.
- If you’d like to start thinking like a CEO, and gain more responsibility or add project management skills into your current role.
- Business Development Managers, Marketing Managers, and high potential employees.
My name is Hans Weenmaes. I started his career as at a global retail and investment bank, where he worked as a project manager.
I am currently a visiting professor at Yonsei Business school where I teach: Strategy, Entrepreneurship, International Business, and Project Management.
I have an MBA degree, from the London Business School, and a Master in Science degree in business administration from Erasmus University Rotterdam in The Netherlands. I love reading and cycling. But enough about me.
- Overview of Strategic Frameworks
- Strategy needs and requirements
- Role of strategy in a successful career
- Diverse levels of Strategy
- Learn about the Who, What and How Model
- Understanding of the strategic fit.
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrollment are:
- Quality course material
- Lifetime access to the course
- Instant & free course updates
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Few free lectures for a quick overview
It’s time for you to grab the opportunity and make the most out of your life.
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
What is Strategy 0/5
Increasing our Understanding 0/5
Summary and Assignmnets 0/1