- Equip Tools of Decision making to anticipate Changes
- Direct the organizational activities along the right path.
A Practical Course of 45 minutes on Strategic management that focuses on industry evolution and changes
- How do you recognize the industries change
- How can you develop strategies to carry out an effective response
- How can you deal with changes and carry critical thinking
- This program focuses on the framework of value curves.
- What are Value curves
- How to use Value curves
- Examples for an explanation with the main case about how the bookselling industry has changed, and the strategic response of the players in the industry.
- This course will look at particularly Barnes & Noble and Amazon
- Case of the Sinclair C5 and the airline industry that would be relevant for professionals and high potential employees.
- Thinking strategically and being an effective leader is the main goal of this course
Course Outcomes: You will understand these:
- Types of industry change occurring
- Understand how you can react to them
- Understand the “value curve” framework, and its applications
- Understand the “big trap” and avoidance
- You will continue to build a strong foundation and develop strategic management skills by taking these courses and others in the series
- It will equip you with tools like:
- Anticipating changes and directing the organizational activities
- Speak about industry change with anybody at any organizational level.
- Confidently talk about Strategic Management frameworks and it’s applications
- Within 1 hour, upgrade your knowledge and skill base
- MBA students, aspiring Project managers
- Students, Employees, Managers, and Executives interested to learn about recent industry changes
- Students First. The instructor does not compromise on the experience to just make money. This is a premium course making sure that the learners are serious. The instructor with his courses delivers value, uniqueness, and a profitable experinece
- Quality over Quantity. The course is concise, to the point, and apt. Time is the most valuable asset and investing it carefully. The course has been created for 2.3 hours and has been provided with what is necessary rather than making it a long one just for the sake of display.
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrollment are:
- Quality course material
- Lifetime access to the course
- Instant & free course updates
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Few free lectures for a quick overview
It’s time for you to grab the opportunity and make the most out of your life.
Join the Instructor and learn about LEED. Apply the knowledge gained from this pragmatic course LEED into your professional area.
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Industry Change 0/5
Additional Resources 0/2