It’s time to gain ultimate efficiency in constructing Quality Function Deployment in 7 Easy Steps. Get a hands-on learning in how to convert customer requirements into technical requirement.
Grab your chance to become a QFD Specialist.
Outline of the course:
- Quality Function Deployment (QFD)
- History of Quality Function Deployment (QFD)
- QFD Gain Prominence
- 7 Easy Steps to Construct QFD
- Example of Constructing Quality Function Deployment (QFD)
- Key Points to remember to facilitate QFD Discussions?
Following are certain outcomes of completion of this course:
- It will enable you to specialize in creating operational definitions of user requirements
- You’ll be gaining end-to-end proficiency in the process of planning of new & redesigned products
- You’ll be able to easily understand and identify the needs and requirements of your customers
- You’ll be able to Systematically Translate your customer requirements into Technical Requirements OR Engineering Characteristics
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrollment are:
- Lifetime access to the course
- Instant & free course updates
- Free follow-up with the instructor
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
Don’t miss on this unique opportunity.
Enroll today itself!!
- Lectures 23
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Introduction to Quality Function Deployment (QFD) 0/1
History of QFD 0/3
How did QFD gain prominence 0/2
7 easy steps to construct QFD 0/5
Example of constructing a QFD 0/8
Key points to facilitate QFD discussions 0/2