Many businesses, bookkeepers, and accountants use QuickBooks to manage their accounting books. The desktop version has been around for years. But now, many businesses are switching to the Online version of QuickBooks.
Even though the concepts are the same, the screens are very different between the online and the desktop version. This course will help you get more familiar with the screens on the Online version and will help you become productive in it as well.
On Completion of this course, you’ll be a pro in the following concepts & processes:
- Getting started and tour of screen
- Managing the Chart of Accounts
- Adding a Bank Account
- Adding Customers, Vendors, and Items
- The Accounts Payable Cycle
- The Accounts Receivable Cycle
- Entering a manual journal entry
- Creating and managing reports
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrolment are:
- Quality course material on QuickBooks
- Lifetime access to the course
- Instant & free course updates
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
- Few free lectures for a quick overview
It’s time for you to grab the opportunity and make the most out of this course.