Grab this superlative opportunity to learn Python including Excel/Database/Test/Network Automation, Data Analysis, Web Development, REST APIs, GraphQL & more
On completion of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Practice every Python 3 key concept, which is explained in one or more video lectures, usually followed by a short quiz and several coding exercises.
- Explore some advanced Python 3 topics, thus quickly growing your skills from Zero to Beginner to Intermediate to Advanced to Superhero level.
- Build a scientific calculator in Python 3, having a basic user menu and both simple and advanced math operations available: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, modulo, raising to a power, square root, logarithm, as well as trigonometric functions like sin, cos and tan.
- Finally, you will gain some real-life skills that you can use at most programming and IT-related jobs: Excel Automation, Database Automation, Data Analysis Automation, Test Automation, Web Scraping, Web App Development and Network Automation, among others, using Python 3.
- You will also be able to download printable cheat sheets to have every Python 3 concept at hand whenever you need it, as well as a 200+ pages Python 3 e-book that can help you continue studying whenever you don’t feel like watching videos or solving coding exercises.
Layout of the course:
- Section 1 -9 – Introduction, ZER Level and Beginner Level
- Section 10 – 13 – Intermediate Level Concepts
- Section 14 – 19 – Advanced Level Concepts & General Recap of Python 3
- Section 20 – 28 –Superhero Level & Bonus Lectures
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrolment are:
- Quality course material on Python Basics & Advanced concepts
- Lifetime access to the course
- Instant & free course updates
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
- Few free lectures for a quick overview
It’s time for you to grab the opportunity and make the most out of this course.