Photo Editing for New Photographers is your essential quick start guide to learn how to easily edit photos using Adobe Photoshop
Whether you are using a PC or Mac, this course will teach you the exact steps to editing your photos like a pro! Want to edit your photographs like a pro? You would learn the exact ways of editing your photos whether you are using a PC or a MacBook.
- Learn to edit Portraits and Photos in Adobe Photoshop.
- Make your Portrait Photos look lively by enhancing with basic features like improving skin and cleaning up hair.
- Edit photos using Photoshop
- Improve your photos with professional photo-editing tools and techniques
- Understand how to Retouch People.
- Use different Rating Methods to organize your photographs.
- Adjust brightness (exposure), contrast, color, saturation, and composition with photo editing
Corey gives you an over-the-shoulder look as he shows you how to utilize the most fundamental instruments in Photoshop. Learn Secret to One-Click Retouching strategies, honing systems, Dodging/Burning and more to make top of the line photographs. Participants for this course ought to set up to download and install Photoshop. The free trial accessible from Adobe is perfectly fine to begin with. Enroll now to start editing photos like a pro!
For Support/Queries visit the Course Forum.
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Photoshop For Photographers 0/1
Basics Photoshop Essential Mastery 0/2
Editing Portraits with Photoshop 0/4
Advance Photoshop and Essential Mastery 0/6