Course is divided into III Categories:
- Pre- Connection Attacks:
- Extend the attacks of pre-connections.
- Run all the attacks of Networks and Clients that you already know about using 5 Ghz.
- For targeting multiple clients and networks at same time, learn to extend the deauthentication attack.
- Without being dependent on other tool learn to manually change your MAC Address on any other device.
- Gaining Access:
- For gaining any Network Configurations and Encryptions access, learn a number of advanced techniques.
- Due to some security features which would prevent you from trying any attacks learn to fix all of them.
- Discover and target networks that are hidden.
- Learn to bypass the MAC Filtering even if that is implemented using a black-list/white-list.
- Understand to manually create and configure fake access point. Therefore you will find how that works and on what service it relies upon.
- By the end of this section, you will understand exactly how fake access points to suit all your needs are created.
- Learn to create the fake captive portals.
- Learn to steal the WPA and WPA 2 Passwords and spy on the clients who are connecting to it.
- Captive Portals- These are the open networks where users are supposed to login after connecting to it. These are usually used in the Airport or Hotels. And in this there are 3 Sub-Sections:
- WEP Cracking: Open authentication when used then WEP is used, even though this is an old encryption but you must know how to make use of it, where OPEN Authentication is used. Learn to gain the access to WEP Networks, which are using SKA i.e. Shared Key Authentication.
- WPA/WPA2 Cracking: Learn more of the advanced techniques of the WPA/WPA2 Networks
- Post-Connection Attacks:
Target en-rollers for this course:
- Techies and IT Professionals seeking forward to learn network penetration testing
- Folks who are keen to discover ways of protecting networks from hackers
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrolment are:
- Quality course material
- Lifetime access to the course
- Instant & free course updates
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
- Few free lectures for a quick overview
- Certificate of completion
It’s time for you to grab the opportunity and make the most out of this course.