Grab the opportunity to super specialize in Minitab Top 7 Graphical Tools and become a Minitab Proficient with this extended course on Minitab Part 3.
This course will provide you with all the practical as well as theoretical knowledge. Also, it’ll help you in understanding the related complexities. Each and every concept in this course has been visually described and elaborated, in order to make it easy for you to understand and learn. This course has 73 videos in total and will take you through all of these in maximum 2 hours. You can watch the videos at your own pace and accordingly can raise doubts or questions if you get stuck.
Following topics will be covered under this course:
- What are the 10 top-most graphical tools?
- What are the 7 control charts for beginners?
- What are Run, Pareto, Pie and Bar Chart?
- What are the Cause and Effect, Scatter, Histogram Diagrams?
Layout of the course will be in the following sequence:
- Section 1: Introduction
- Section 2: Introduction to Hypothesis Testing
- Section 3: What are the different Hypothesis Tests?
- Section 4: How do you write the Null and Alternative Hypothesis?
- Section 5: What is a p-value? How do you interpret results of a statistical test?
- Section 6: How do you perform a 1- Sample t Test?
- Section 7: How do you perform a 2- Sample t Test?
- Section 8: How do you perform a Paired t test?
- Section 9: How do you perform a One-Way ANOVA?
- Section 10: How do you perform a 1-Sample Sign test?
- Section 11: How do you perform a Mann-Whitney test?
- Section 12: How do you perform a Moods Median Test?
- Section 13: Conclusion
Following are certain outcomes of completion of this course:
- You’ll be a pro at 7 understanding the charts and diagrams
- You’ll understand how to solve problems using data analysis on Minitab
- You’ll gain Business Analyst skills
- You’ll be an expert in Minitab Tools
- You’ll be able to improve your business and sustain the gains
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrolment are:
- Lifetime access to the course
- Instant & free course updates
- Free follow-up with the instructor
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
Don’t miss on this unique opportunity.
Enroll today itself!!