Learn to develop apps in MATLAB using the GUIDE and App Designer utilities, including codes & transform your codes into useful software.
This is the best possible destination for learners to discover various ways of creating apps in GUIDE (Graphical User Interface Utility), which provides essential graphical components like radion buttons, tables, check boxes, sliders etc. for converting codes into software.
Enrolling for this course will help you transform your codes into useful software. This course comprises of more than 2 hours of recorded lectures and each segment consists of in-depth concept’s demonstrations
Layout of the complete course will be:
Segment 1: Basics of the GUIDE
Segment 2: Linking the Code with GUI
Segment 3: Advance Techniques for GUIDE
Segment 4: Sample Projects with GUIDE
Segment 5: More Useful Tricks and Examples with GUIDE
Segment 6: Basics of App Designer
Segment 7: Tips and Tricks for Effective use of App Designer
Segment 8: Coding GUI’s
Segment 9: Advance Techniques
Segment 10: Sample Projects with App Designer
Outcomes on completion of this course, it’ll make you an expert in:
- Working with graphical user interface controls such as text boxes, buttons, check boxes and others to make GUI for codes
- MATLAB utility called GUIDE for making GUI for your programs
- Creating your GUI’s.
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrollment are:
- Gaining knowledge from an instructor having over 10 years of experience in teaching and 15 years of experience in programming & MATLAB
- 30 day money back guarantee with refund of full amount
- Quality course material on MATLAB
- Lifetime access to the course
- Instant & free course updates
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
- Few free lectures for a quick overview
Don’t miss on this unique opportunity and enroll today itself!!