If you want to learn and gain knowledge on one of the best database solution, here stands an exclusive opportunity for you to acquire in-depth knowledge on working with HBase. The only prerequisite for this is to have basic knowledge of Java.
This course will be a combination of both theoretical & practical knowledge which will be given by a team of instructors including 2 Stanford-educated, ex-Googlers and 2 ex-Flipkart Lead Analysts.
Some basic benefits of HBase, associated with usage of dynamic applications:
- Column oriented storage,
- No fixed schema and
- Low latency make
This course will help you in:
- Covering all aspects of working with data in HBase crud operations in the shell and with the Java API, Filters, Counters, MapReduce
- Implementing your notification service for a social network using HBase
- Understanding HBase and it’s role in Hadoop ecosystem
- Gaining knowledge on HBase architecture
- Differentiating between HBase & RDBMS and other Hadoop technologies like Hive.
Layout of this course will be:-
- Section 1: You, This Course and Us
- Section 2: Introduction to HBase
- Section 3: CRUD operations using the HBase Shell
- Section 4: CRUD operations using the Java API
- Section 5: HBase Architecture
- Section 6: Advanced operations – Filters and Counters
- Section 7: MapReduce with HBase
- Section 8: Build a Notification Service
- Section 9:Installing Hadoop in a Local Environment
Key-en-rollers of this course can be:
- Professionals interested in HBase, NoSQL and distributed database management
- Engineers willing to use HBase for their database solution
- Professionals using Hadoop ecosystem tools for analytical processing and want a single system for both OLAP and OLTP
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrollment are:
- Quality course material on Hadoop Database
- Instant & free course updates
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
- Few free lectures for a quick overview
Grab the opportunity and enroll today!