Grab this exclusive opportunity to learn C++ Programming, a cakewalk for yourself and discover some amazing supporting examples for the same.
This course will provide you with all the practical knowledge related to C++ Programming concepts. Also, it’ll help you in understanding the complexities involved in it. Each and every concept in this course has been visually described and elaborated with the help of examples, in order to make it easy for you to understand and learn.
This course has 87 videos in total and will take you through all of these in maximum 16 hours. You can watch the videos at your own pace and accordingly can raise doubts or questions if you get stuck. There is one requirement for enrollment in this course, understanding of programming – concepts such as variables, loops and if-else statements.
Following are the major topics covered under this course:
- How to move to C++ from C
- Objects, Classes and Object-Oriented Programming
- Operator overloading
- Inheritance in C++
- Template functions and classes, as well as template specializations
- STL – the Standard Template Library
- Understand constant cast, static cast and dynamic cast, as well as Real Time Type Identification (RTTI), and the manner in which explicit conversions can be performed using static cast
- Exceptions handling in C++
On completion of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Harness the full power of C++ without being intimidated by the language’s complexities
- Use inheritance, operator overloading, templates, STL and all major C++ language features
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrollment are:
- Quality Course Material
- Instant & free course updates
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
- Few free lectures for a quick overview
Grab the opportunity and enroll today!