Get a hands-on learning in how to manage Lean Six Sigma Projects and grab your superlative deal to become a Certified Lean Six Sigma Specialist.
It is important to note that this training is designed to give you an overview and layout of the Lean and Six Sigma methods. It will emphasize on the reasons of why this methodology is in existence for more than 3 decades and will continue to thrive for many more decades to come. It also emphasizes the reasons why we must be Six Sigma certified. However, it must be noted that this training does not discuss any of the Lean OR Six Sigma tools and techniques in detail.
Outline of the course:
- What is Quality?
- What is Six Sigma and what do we mean by the term “Sigma”?
- What is Lean?
- History of Six Sigma
- Foundations of Lean and Six Sigma
- What are the roles of individuals in a Lean Six Sigma project?
- What are the characteristics of successful Lean Six Sigma projects?
- What is the DMAIC roadmap and Lean Six Sigma toolkit
Following are certain outcomes of completion of this course:
- It will enable you to understand and identify Quality and Six Sigma
- You’ll be gaining end-to-end proficiency in understanding foundations of Lean & Six Sigma
- You’ll be able to easily assign roles of individuals in a Lean Six Sigma project
- You’ll be able to effectively utilize DMAIC roadmap and Lean Six Sigma toolkit
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrollment are:
- Lifetime access to the course
- Instant & free course updates
- Free follow-up with the instructor
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
Don’t miss on this unique opportunity.
Enroll today itself!