Pen Tool : How To Master Pen Tool In Illustrator and Photoshop Most effective ways of using the pen tool in Photoshop
This course is for fresh designers who are having problems with creating freeform shapes with the Pen Tool in both Illustrator and Photoshop, for all designers who have ever struggled with the Pen Too and it’s not for seasoned designers and Illustator and Photoshop experts.
In here you will find only the practical skills required to use the Pen Tool professionally and effortlessly and also learn about:
- Using the Pen Tool to create complex shapes
- Creating paths and shapes with the Pen Tool in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Adding Remove Anchor Points with the Pen Tool in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Constrain Path Creation
- Creating Smooth Paths
- Using direction handles to create complex shapes with ease
- Converting Anchor Points
- Using the arc and the pencil tools
- Making selections out of shapes in Photoshop
- Saving and load selections in Photoshop
- Making selections with the Free-form Pen Tool
Have you ever grabbed the pen tool, clicked and clicked but couldn’t understand what this tool is really about? Have you ever thought ”Why isn’t this working?” And aren’t you tired of all those tutorials that just tell you that if you click like this you’ll get this and if you click like that you will get something else?
Now you have the opportunity to finally learn the Pen Tool the right way.
- Lectures 17
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes