Learn Image Optimization under the SEO Umbrella! Strategically curate images resonating with the target audience .
This course will provide you with all the practical as well as theoretical knowledge. Also, it’ll help you in understanding the related complexities. Each and every concept in this course has been visually described and elaborated, in order to make it easy for you to understand and learn. This course has 11 videos in total and will take you through all of these in maximum 1 hour. You can watch the videos at your own pace and accordingly can raise doubts or questions if you get stuck.
In this course you will learn 3 new ways to get traffic to your website:
- You will be able to rank every one of the pages on your website a little higher by doing correct SEO tagging of your images.
- You will be able to rank in image search, and get traffic from Google image search.
- You will understand how image size inside your web pages effects the image rendering
On completion of this course, you’ll be skilled in:
- Understand how Images are ranked by Google
- Understand how images are optimized by SEO
- Image marketing campaigns
- Where the image rankings appear
Layout of this course:
- Rank page higher through correct SEO image tagging
- Optimize traffic through image search
- Correct image sizing of your web page
Target En-rollers of this course:
- Website handlers
- Online marketers
- SEO folks
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrollment are:
- Quality course material
- Lifetime access to the course
- Instant & free course updates
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
- Few free lectures for a quick overview
It’s time for you to grab the opportunity and make the most out of this course.
For more such courses visit: https://edugate.org/course-category/marketing/
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes