Get skilled in achieving goals for instant success with the apt fundamentals. Generate output with the 5 rules.
Goal setting is the process of deciding what you want to accomplish and devising a plan to achieve the result you desire. For entrepreneurs, goal setting is an important part of business planning. This goal setting definition emphasizes that goal setting is a five part process. For effective goal setting, you need to do more than just decide what you want to do; you also have to work at accomplishing whatever goal you have set for yourself – which means you have to create a plan so your work gets you where you want to go.
This course will provide you with all the practical as well as theoretical knowledge. Also, it’ll help you in understanding the related complexities. Each and every concept in this course has been visually described and elaborated, in order to make it easy for you to understand and learn. This course has 9 videos in total and will take you through all of these in maximum 1 hour. You can watch the videos at your own pace and accordingly can raise doubts or questions if you get stuck.
On completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- Create productive goals with a to-do-list
- Planning daily routine to maximize goals per day
- Goal settings and achieve the 2X Mindset
- Optimize action plan and remain motivated
- Prioritize goals
- Smart goal creations
Target En-rollers of this course can be:
- Business Owners
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrollment are:
- Quality course material
- Lifetime access to the course
- Instant & free course updates
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
- Few free lectures for a quick overview
It’s time for you to grab the opportunity and make the most out of this course.
For more such courses visit: https://edugate.org/course-category/business/
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 41
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes