Do People Think Of Your Products?
For your small business to success, stay in the market for an extended period and acquire customers’ loyalty it must be built and operate as a brand.
People tend to trust brands, excellent quality brands become people default purchasing option, this is why people get used to going back to their last brand and keeping buying over and over again if the brand makes them happy then why should they change?
This is why you must shift your business strategy from product or service oriented to a brand-oriented, find your unique audience, match their personality, fulfill their desires and deliver value high value until they become your loyal customers.
Focus All Your Efforts On These 7 Goals!
For a small business to succeed it must connect with its audience on a personal level, Successful Brands understand the value of connecting through emotions, fulfilling People’ desires. They adopt a unique personality and differentiate their products and services.
Another factor of building a successful business is to focus on establishing trust with your customers through providing high-value products, customers service and combining it with a delightful experience.
It All Begins With An Idea!
All brands begin with a unique and valuable idea, the idea must have a meaning and a purpose which is called a vision and mission, this approach should be targeted to a specific segment of the audience, if you try to serve everyone you may end up helping no one.
Give your idea life and character through brand personality to differentiate yourself from the rest of the competition; you also have to dress up your brand and become visually appealing, once your idea is bright and attractive then you must communicate it to your audience.
Stay Away From The Price Competition
That’s right, stay away from price competition, as Paypal co-founder Peter Thiel said “competition is for losers” it will damage your business and might get you out of business too soon.
Instead, significant brands focus on serving a small niche for a targeted audience then slowly grow and expand for a broader market, focus on long-term strategy, increase your brand value, provide excellent products quality, customers service and serve your loyal customers.
Understand Your Customers’ Experience Process
Many businesses lack the knowledge of developing and promoting their services to their customers for the following reasons:
First and the most important is lack of understanding of how customers interact with a new brand or products, they rush to sell and advertise their products and ends up with a huge disappointment where no one is buying.
The second reason is lack of patience; they try to push customers to buy their products instead of introducing slowly to the market, if you are already a big brand or a superstar then there is no reason for you to keep reading this description, you got all the people in the world behind your back.
But if you are a new business owner then you got to understand the process that your audience go through with your brand and learn what to do at every step of this process, it’s not a good idea to talk when you are supposed to listen!
Who Is Your Audience?
Have you ever asked yourself who your target audience is? Who are those you trying to help? Solve a problem for or provide a service, what is their culture? Lifestyle? Desires and needs.
For a brand to succeed, it should be designed to fit and satisfy a specific target audience, yet most of the small businesses tend to ignore this fact or lack the knowledge and understanding of how to define their target audience.
Always remember that different people have different needs, you just can’t treat all people in the same way, once you select your target audience do all your best to satisfy them with a robust and unique selling proposition.
Tell Your Story
Stories are the magic of connecting your brand message and goals with your audience; If you wish to grab your customer’s attention, then you got to tell a meaningful story about you, your product and your brand.
It’s much interesting to engage with your audience if you can tell them a story about your business adventure and purpose, at the end, who does not like to listen to exciting stories?
If you are like everyone else no one is going to notice you, brands with personality and a loud voice will always stand out from the rest of the competition, do you know that all successful brands around you adapt their personality to connect with and reflect their audience’ self-image on a profoundly personal level, what is your brand character?
Learn From The Masters
It’s always a good idea to study from other successful brands, brands such as Apple, Nike, Lego and Ikea they all spend tons of money on building and designing marketing campaigns to connect with and attract their audience, you don’t have to pay that much of money, just observe and learn!
Want to learn more? No problem, join our Course and Learn:
- How – To Build a Brand With a Vision and a Mission In this course I will explain to you what is branding and what isn’t, make it ultra clear for you so you know what you have to focus on and what you should not, I will also walk you step by step through the process of creating your brand vision and mission and how to communicate it effectively with your customers, employee, and shareholders.
- How – To Promote and Understand Your Audience Experience I will walk you through a case-study of consumers brand experience, you will learn and be aware of how do your customers interact with your brand, how do they perceive and describe your business I will also explain to you how to deal with your customers in different stages of your brand promotion.
- How – To Define Your Target Audience I will walk you step by step through the process on how to segment your target audience, we will talk about customers culture, needs, and customers-brands loyalty.
- How – To Design Your Brand Strategy We will define the core questions and methods of designing your brand strategy, study your competitive business advantage, weakness and strength.
- How – To Design A Strong Unique Selling Proposition (USP) We will shift our mindset from business owners to consumers and dig into consumers psychology and behavior, walk you step by step on how to design a strong USP that differentiates your offering from the competition, we will look at other big brands strategy and how they align their USP to fit their target audience.
- How – To Tell Your Brand Story You will learn the three common types of story-telling for business and how you can apply them to communicate your business goals with your audience emotions.
- How – To Define Your Brand Unique Personality We will take an in-depth look and case-studies on how successful brands such as Nike, Apple, Lego, Ikea, etc. adapts a specific personality that match, reflect their audience self-image and fulfill their desires, you will be introduced to the power of brands archetypes and learn how to apply it to your business.
- How – To Design Your Logo And Colors Visuals are one of the most important elements that reflect your brand image and interact with your audience, in this course I will explain to you all the different types of logo design, what does make a strong logo and what should you avoid, we will be talking about colors meaning and how to choose the right color schemes that reflect, match your brand personality and your voice.
- How – To Design Your Brand Photography Learn The rules of creating strong brand photography, how should you communicate your brand message through products/story-telling photography and what you should avoid.
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrollment are:
- Quality course material
- Lifetime access to the course
- Instant & free course updates
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
- Few free lectures for a quick overview
It’s time for you to grab the opportunity and make the most out of your life.
- Lectures 35
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1.9 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
In this module you will understand the concept of branding and how do people perceive and experience brands.
Branding Strategy 0/6
In this module you will have a strong understanding of consumers psychology, and how you can design a brand strategy with strong value, mission, and vision that fit a specific type of audience.
Brand Personality 0/9
Visuals & Design 0/4