Learn SQL and Databases from beginners to advanced level and grab this exclusive opportunity to understand how to deal with complicated data sets.
This course will teach you about how you can fit the data into an Excel spreadsheet as you not only use Excel as a basic tool of decision making and modeling. Data set is not too large or complicated you will easily learn about concepts which you have earlier found to be difficult to understand like
- Aggregate Operators
- Interfacing with databases from programming
Layout of this course will be:
- Introduction To Databases
- Creating Tables And Inserting Data Into Them
- Back To Retrieving Data – More Advanced Queries Using Group By
- Joins – Don’t Let Them Intimidate You! They’re All Fuzzy And Nice
- Subqueries: Layering The Cake
- Somewhat More Advanced Concepts
- Table Design: Theory And Practice
- Putting It Together: Database Programming In Python
The following has been covered in this course in detail:
- SQL in Great Depth
- Database Fundamentals and Just Enough Theory
- Queries in MySQL and SQLite
- Code in Python
Any data analysts, businessmen, executives trying to make their data-driven decisions, willing to learn technical knowledge, Computer Science and Engineering students, Software Engineers and you would just need basic knowledge of Python if you want to read the source code.
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrollment are:
- Gaining knowledge from a group of the instructor having high-end experience in such topics
- Quality course material on SQL and Databases
- Lifetime access to the course
- Instant & free course updates
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
- Few free lectures for a quick overview
Don’t miss on this unique opportunity and enroll today itself!!
NiceThis course covers all basic aspects of SQL, which really helped me a lot in understanding SQL from 0, and the best part is that you also get to know about the role of pyhton in SQL, I learned various concepts like Joins, Queries, Constraints and various other aspects of SQL.
ExcellentThis is a great course which is being taught by ex-Googlers, a great team which has years of experience, they covered various topics like ER Diagrams, Constraints, SQL Queries; I explored a lot in SQL with the help of this course.
AwesomeThis is an amazing course, and the best part is that you don’t require any pre requisite knowledge, this instructor starts from scratch and makes it to a great level, I enjoyed a lot in learning from this instructor. I hope that you will enjoy too.