Grab this highly affordable and exclusive opportunity to learn how to use Spark for a variety of analytics and Machine Learning tasks with Python Technology.
If you are an Analyst seeking to leverage spark for analyzing interesting data-sets or a Data Scientist who wants a single engine for analyzing and modelling data as well as product-ionizing it or an Engineer looking forward to use a distributed computed engine for batch or stream processing or both then you must take up this course.
This course will provide you with all the practical knowledge related data science and analytics. Also, it’ll help you in understanding the complexities associated with it. Each and every concept in this course has been described in detail and elaborated, in order to make it easy for you to understand and learn.
This course has 53 videos in total and will take you through all of these in maximum 9 hours. You can watch the videos at your own pace and accordingly can raise doubts or questions if you get stuck.
You will gain knowledge about the undermentioned concepts:
- Music Recommendations using Alternating Least Squares and the Audioscrobbler dataset
- Dataframes and Spark SQL to work with Twitter data
- Using the PageRank algorithm with Google web graph dataset
- Using Spark Streaming for stream processing
- Working with graph data using the Marvel Social network dataset
- Resilient Distributed Datasets, Transformations (map, filter, flatMap), Actions (reduce, aggregate)
- Pair RDDs , reduceByKey, combineByKey
- Broadcast and Accumulator variables
- Spark for MapReduce
- The Java API for Spark
- Spark SQL, Spark Streaming, MLlib and GraphFrames (GraphX for Python)
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrollment are:
- Quality course material
- Instant & free course updates
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
- Few free lectures for a quick overview
Grab the opportunity and enroll today!