Grab this exclusive and highly affordable course on case studies on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Apple, being taught by a Stanford-educated, ex-Googler ANd an IIT, IIM – educated ex-Flipkart lead analyst.
This course will provide you with all the practical knowledge on solving Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Apple case studies. Also, it’ll help you in understanding the complexities involved in it. Each and every concept in this course has been visually described and elaborated, in order to make it easy for you to understand and learn.
This course has 32 videos in total and will take you through all of these in maximum 4 hours. You can watch the videos at your own pace and accordingly can raise doubts or questions if you get stuck. There is only one requirement to enroll in this course, that is, one should have heard of Apple, Twitter, Google, Facebook and LinkedIn and ideally should have used some of these companies products
This course can be taken by any Engineer, Business/Strategy Folks willing to gain knowledge of technology this course has been taught by highly experienced instructor who has worked in Sales Finance at Google and set up Product Finance at Flipkart. The following has been covered in this course:
- Business analysis of Models of Apple, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Case studies of these companies
- Understanding their Financial Statements and Investor Filings
- Competitive Analysis
- Product Choices
Business Professionals, Entrepreneurs, Engineers, Product Managers looking forward to build a business with the advanced knowledge of Product and Technology can take this course.
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrollment are:
- Quality course material
- Instant & free course updates
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
- Few free lectures for a quick overview