Learn Neuro-Linguistic Programming which will enable you in dealing with subjective information with extractions how to perform twitter sentiment analysis.
This course is about Sentiment Lexicons that would provide us with lists of words that are in Sentiment Categories provide us with list of words in different that we use for building our feature set. Training data and feature extraction are critical the details are really important and
Neuro-Linguistic Programming or NLP has a field of Sentiment Analysis also know as Opinion Mining which deals with the subjective information extraction like Emotions, Positive/Negative or Like/Dislike. You will understand why this analysis proves to be useful and how you can approach the problem which are both Rule Based as well as ML Based.
Any analytics professional, modelers, big data professionals, engineers, product manager, Tech executives, MBA graduates who haven’t had exposure to machine learning, wish to understand and apply it to problems they are solving.
All this is in the run up to a serious project to perform Twitter Sentiment Analysis. We’ll spend some time on Regular Expressions which are pretty handy to know as we’ll see in our code-along.
Layout of this course will be:-
- What is Sentiment Analysis
- Sentiment Lexicons
- Installing Python and related processes
- Twitter Sentiment Analysis – in detail
- Twitter API
- Solve Rule-based and ML-Based
- Training and Feature Extraction
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrollment are:
- Gaining knowledge from an instructor group having high-end experience in such topics
- Quality course material on Twitter Sentiment Analysis
- Lifetime access to the course
- Instant & free course updates
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
- Few free lectures for a quick overview
Don’t miss on this unique opportunity and enroll today itself!!