Learn Business analysis fundamentals, what is business analysis and why it is needed in an organization along with intelligent Scrum Agile skills.
This course will enlighten you on the role of a Business Analyst, with Stake Holder Management which is a key activity to act as an efficient Business Analyst as the Stake Holder Management is critical for the success of any business project. Scrum Concepts like Product Backlog and Scrum Roles like Product Owner and Scrum Master will be taught in this course.
On completion of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Learn to write your own end to end Business Documents professionally.
- De-code Business fundamentals and approach
- Apply knowledge in stakeholder management & coordination
- Efficient Business Analysis.
- Plan Business Analysis Information and its governance
- Select, plan and conduct Requirement Elicitation Techniques for your project
- Understand why Scrum is efficient than Waterfall.
- Learn about- Scrum Events, Scrum Orientation, Scrum Agile Overview, Scrum Role and estimation,
- Perform Requirement Modeling
- Implement Prioritization
- Practice Base Lining
- Change Control Process
- Burn-down Charts in Scrum
- Understand the scope of the project
- Implement scrum agile
- Classify user stories
- Document and gather better requirements
- Business Analysis governance planning
- Business Analysis of information planning
- Write product backlogs in the scrum
- Management of Requirement and solution
- Stakeholder management and engagement planning
- Management of SMART Requirement objectives and reuse.
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrollment are:
- Quality course material
- Lifetime access to the course
- Instant & free course updates
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
- Few free lectures for a quick overview
- Get certified and to hone professional skills
It’s time for you to grab the opportunity and make the most out of this course.