I am Dr. Nouman Azam and I am Assistant Professor at the Department of Computer Science, National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences. I had over a decade of experience in research and teaching.
My research work is mainly on the exploration of machine learning techniques in application areas such as bioinformatics, text summarization, text categorization, email filtering, security, recommender systems and medical decision making.
In the recent past, I taught many machine learning related courses at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
MATLAB remained my number one choice for implementing ideas and converting my code to meaningful software’s. I implemented all the code of my Masters and Doctoral thesis in MATLAB.
Courses at Edugate:
1. Advance MATLAB Data Types and Data Structures
2. Complete MATLAB Tutorial: Go from Beginner to Pro
3. Create Apps in MATLAB with App Designer
4. Machine Learning Classification Algorithms Using MATLABS
5. MATLAB App Designing the Ultimate Guide for MATLAB APPS
6. LaTeX A-Z: From Beginner to Advanced in Less than 3 hours
- 29 Lessons13 Students
- 79 Lessons22 Students
- 29 Lessons10 Students
- ₹599.0056 Lessons17 Students
- 73 Lessons14 Students
- 39 Lessons12 Students